• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

Bradley Cooper as Indiana Jones? Didn't see that coming!

Dog Moon

Villager
I'm sorry but a 70+ year old man just doesn't work in this role. There's no way I'd believe it and I can't imagine many others would either. If you change the script to involve less action I think you'd change the character too much. At the least, I don't think many folks would be interested in seeing a thinking man's Indy. In other words, I understand what you're getting at but don't see sufficient appeal. I could, of course, be wrong.
Well, I agree. I thought he was WAY too old-looking in the last Indiana Jones. If they're going to make another movie, and I honestly don't think they should, they definitely need someone else to play the role.

Advertisement