Brutal, around once more?

Thats right ladies and gents, the oh so not very loving troll is back.

If your looking for a fight, he will help anyone with with the pain they need to set their day in the right direction!

Haha! Very true, I am atleast fair enough to die if I am killed, and everyone knows no one would res that troll. *smiles* We all know everyone can use fire and acid, but is the troll smart enough to atleast get some kind of slight wards?

Kallikrates

First Post
Heh, funny. Only one of mine can use fire and none of them can use acid.
But every character has his/her/it's weakness. Sometimes it's obvious, sometimes it's not.

Back on subject though. Maybe Brutal can have a confrontation with some being that is physically strong enough to take on Brutal but does not have the means to kill him.

*ponders that* Well....not fire or acidic means. I'm sure any being that is headless would pretty much be useless. :p

Last edited:

Before Brutal left wizards, there were a few battles where his head and even an arm were torn from his body, lots of damage taken in that they pretty beat him, he did not mess with them again. Not unles he was forced.

I am all about the loss, and I do not mind if my character dies.

Velira Evangeline

Banned
Banned
Brutal Bonegrinder said:
I am all about the loss, and I do not mind if my character dies.

I wish we all had that set of mind. Back before I took my break from the site I was all into abusing FoD. I don't think i'll do that anymore. it's not good to become attatched to a char. But on subject, I'm not familiar with Brutal. Are there any highlights we should know?

Two years back, he was already banned from wizards site, hes more like a 3-4 years old. I think he is most remembered by his performance at the bardic contest, I will share that when I get home, the script is on my computer.

I notice alot of people like to live, and win, and I dont mind, its there character and they like to play it. But then I ask, why get into life threatening battles.

I'm just bored and want something to do, or get some imput on my troll ^_^

So long as people understand that trolls are hurt by fire, like a human is, or hurt by acid just like any other, its not a vulnerability, they do not wither into a little nug of dark matter and die, it just does normal damage :) I never understood why when someone attacked with a fiery weapon they were suprised that the troll didn't just burst into an ash cloud. Hahahaha!

Lacerin, sounds fun to me!

Remove ads