• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BtVS Spoilers (11/25/02)

John Crichton

First Post
Crothian said:

It's not like that show lasted that long either. Wasn't she also on a short lived sitcom after that? But Sports Night was by far the best of three.
True, but I thought it was the best one I've seen her on. :) I wasn't aware that she was on anything else after that. But she may have been.

Lady Mer

First Post
Wade was the original female character on Sliders. After that, she was on Sports Night, a wonderful show that no one watched.

DanMcS

Explorer
Wade was great. They replaced her with that army girl, who was cute but lacking in the character department. They just started swapping all the characters around and finally the show fell apart, what a shame, it had such a good beginning. I didn't really like the cromag plot, but it was creative.

And, on a Buffy note,
http://www.stanford.edu/~bthomas/vamp/vampecology.htm

Hehe. Apparently even phd students occasionally have spare time.

Crothian

First Post
Lady Mer said:
Wade was the original female character on Sliders. After that, she was on Sports Night, a wonderful show that no one watched.

But now both seasons are on DVD in the same set, so I can sit back and watch all 45 episodes whenever I want

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
I hated the last season. At least with Quinn and his bro, there was some character to it. (Though you are right Dan, the replacement gal sucked. It's too bad they couldn't have kept the great John Rhys-Davies on a little longer. But I guess even HE had enough of them sliding around the multi-verse with little or no purpose.

Crothian

First Post
Nightfall said:
I hated the last season. At least with Quinn and his bro, there was some character to it. (Though you are right Dan, the replacement gal sucked. It's too bad they couldn't have kept the great John Rhys-Davies on a little longer. But I guess even HE had enough of them sliding around the multi-verse with little or no purpose.

Well, the show really changed when it went to the sci fi network. I like that they gave it a chance to continue, it's just a shame they couldn't do anything with it.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Sci-fi can NEVER do anything with any shows given to it. Same thing happened with Babylon 5, the Invisible Man and the Chroncile.

Crothian

First Post
Nightfall said:
Sci-fi can NEVER do anything with any shows given to it. Same thing happened with Babylon 5, the Invisible Man and the Chroncile.

I didn't think Bab 5 was ever Sci Fi's. Sci Fi ran the show in rerun, but I thought the original episodes were always on another station.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads