• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BtVS Spoilers (11/25/02)

myrdden

First Post
Holy...great ending to the episode!

I have to admit...I was a bit underwhelmed by the show so far. But now that the BB has made its move...

I'm not sure if I can wait until January!

Two thumbs up for this episode.

Myrdden

Crothian

First Post
Wait till January? I've got to wait till tommorrow to see the darn thing!! So not fair people get to see it before me!! :D

myrdden

First Post
Crothian said:
Wait till January? I've got to wait till tommorrow to see the darn thing!! So not fair people get to see it before me!! :D

That's what I thought too until I was the one who got to see it before others.

The power is intoxicating.

Myrdden

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Alright Spoil it for me. I don't get to see it PERIOD. (No freaking UPN station here.) So far all I know is the First Evil has been impersonating dead or close to dead people. What did it do now?

Crothian

First Post
At least it's good. I hate to wait for something and have it turn out to suck. 20 hours and counting till I get too see it. :)

Last edited:

coyote6

Adventurer
Crothian said:
At least it's good. I hate to wait for something and have it turn out to suck. 20 hours and counting till I get too see it. :)

Bah!

It won't air locally for 116 hours. One HUNDRED and SIXTEEN hours. That's nearly four full days after you. Four days of desperately avoiding this forum, sjgames.chatter.tv, the SpoilerSlayer email list, and who knows what else, trying to resist the temptation to just find out what happened!

Argh!

myrdden

First Post
Nightfall said:
Alright Spoil it for me. I don't get to see it PERIOD. (No freaking UPN station here.) So far all I know is the First Evil has been impersonating dead or close to dead people. What did it do now?

SPOILERS AHEAD!

Just a rough outline of the plot as I don't have much time:

Buffy is intent on redeeming Spike, but the First Evil isn't finished with him yet. Andrew runs into Willow and gets captured by the Gang. The First Evil (FE) uses Spike to try kill Andrew before he gives away any information, but fails. So it tries a new tactic. It sends his flunkies to the Summer home and captures Spike. It uses Spike's blood to finish opening the seal (apparently Jonathen didn't have enough blood...too small). The seal opens and some big vampire emerges (the credits call him the UberVampire).

We don't see anything about Giles, but we do get to see the Watcher's Council. They are trying to find Giles and are concerned about the loss of their "operatives". During the episode, the council is ransacked by the FE's minions. This stirs the Council to action and they plan to bring in all their remaining operatives and visit the Hellmouth.

And then the FE blows up their building.

There are other details I know I am forgetting, but that is the gist of the episode.

Myrdden

myrdden

First Post
More Spoilers

ONE MORE SPOILER TO ADD...

The Principal walks into the basement and finds Jonathen's body on the seal. The walks in as if he knows what's down there. He takes the body and disposes of it near some oil wells.

Is he good or with the bad? Can't tell by his actions but he definitely is involved.

Myrdden

uv23

First Post
Personally, I was dissapointed. After the dark and epic year's end episode of Angel, I found this episode of Buffy to be really campy and fromage. The acting was weak, the special effetcs were weak, and the whole things just felt.. well, I dunno.. weak. That whole scene with the Watchers at the end had all the energy of a hand blender.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads