• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands - OCC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Did I miss some announcement? There was some mention of 7th level party, but I see on wiki that there is another game afoot at 5th level...

Lou

Explorer
Sorry if I'm slow posting. I lost a kitchen duel this weekend with a vegetable peeler of sharpness.... It took off the end of my finger, right through the nail...

Scotley

Hero
Ouch! That's why you should teach that brood of yours basic scullery skills. You and the missus can always make more if they get hurt. :lol:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I once lost the end of my right index finger to a meat slicer I worked with at a sandwich shop (A Mr. goodcents)

J. Alexander

First Post
Lou - since when did you add chef to your list of titles and degrees :).....i was under the impression that most overachieving brainy types could not even boil water :)

NOW...where were we...if you guys have the time...and this applies more to the older pc's....write me a brief note telling me where you want your character to go etc.....I have the games outlined and am now going to start the process of weaving the characters goals and ambitions into them as side plots...

Remove ads