• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands - OCC

Lou

Explorer
I like to keep sharp objects away from my neck if at all possible.

Only the middle girl wants to learn how to cook. She does a decent job of chopping and dicing.

Most likely I wouldn't even be allowed to apply for sous chef.... Normally though, I can peel potatoes without leaving body parts in the french fry bowl....

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I just want to dance.

you can dance if you want to.

I like to keep sharp objects away from my neck if at all possible.

Only the middle girl wants to learn how to cook. She does a decent job of chopping and dicing.

Most likely I wouldn't even be allowed to apply for sous chef.... Normally though, I can peel potatoes without leaving body parts in the french fry bowl....

I like to keep sharp objects from pointing anywhere near my body. only away from it!

I can boil water or burn water. your choice! I also have easy to follow recipets of cream of mushroom soup, patateo leak soup and potateo onion soup 9both of these are extreamly similer. i know that you can kooc Lou, If I can!

J.A. when you said :
.if you guys have the time...and this applies more to the older pc's....write me a brief note telling me where you want your character to go etc.....I have the games outlined and am now going to start the process of weaving the characters goals and ambitions into them as side plots...

who did you mean by the 'older pc's ' ?

Leif

Adventurer
you can dance if you want to.
..You can leave your friends behind,
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're
No friends of mine.

[Sorry, Kagehiro, I see now that you beat me to this one. Oh, well. Can't have too much "Safety Dance" I always say! :D DeWar, you're the expert, what was the name of the band that did that song? No cheating with the internet or anything, either! :p]
I once lost the end of my right index finger to a meat slicer I worked with at a sandwich shop (A Mr. goodcents)
You DID charge extra for the Special Secret Ingredient in that sandwich, I hope?

Last edited:

Remove ads