• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands

J. Alexander

First Post
PC Development

Please do not read until it says completed......

For Mowgli Completed
[sblock]Kat already has her special stuff thanks to Uncle Nicholas...so none for now...but i think you will like what i have instore for you in the future[/sblock]

For Dracomender Completed
[sblock]On the eve of his setting out Ewan is drawn aside by his great uncle...."your the only one who has any salt boy...so i pass this on to you..use it well and make sure it gets passed into proper hands when you no longer have a need for it" Opening up a richly carved oak chest he pulls out a long object. Unwrapping it from it's linen covering a longcomposite bow is revealed...the upper an lower half are covered with some type of black horn wrapped in silver wire. The arrow rest is made of a dark wood and has a silver place on which the arrow rests. The bow string is made of a silver/white colored thread that has been braided and is exceptionaly tough. Testing the bow in his travels. Ewan discovers that it has the following properties...
Range increments are doubled..it also convers the feat..shoot on the run..making it and ideal weapon for wildnerness and broken terrain fighting...last but not least it also has an increased threat range of 18-20 doing x5 damage...a truly wicked bow/[/sblock]

For Leif Completed
[sblock]Upon setting out from his seminary.....you are given a suit of plate mail wich confers a +2 bonus on any one ability score...this bonus may be changed to a different ability...once each month and lasts for an entire month...go ahead and describe the armour clolor etc in you character sheet[/sblock]

For Scotley Completed
[sblock]As a parting gift from the family home, your great grandmother hands you a simple heavy cold earring with a black faceted stone , a black dimaond as it's focal point. While wearing the earring, you have an additionaly 10 psi points and it confers a 50 percent immunity to any form of psionic attack.....[/sblock]

For Rhun Completed
[sblock]Upon your leving the family home, your mother gifts you with an antique signet ring that once belonged to your paternal great grandfather."Take this child so that it may protect you"..the ring cofers a natural ac of 15 to the wearer....[/sblock]

For Pyrex Completed
[sblock]One day while walking in the wilderness, you stumble across a pair of silver braclets, intricatley carved and enamled in a color of your choice. The braclets fit your wrists perfectly and extend about 6 inches towards your elbow. They have the followin properties...the allow you the feat percise shot in regards to you warlock blast thus allowing you to fire into melee without the -4 penalty, they double the base range catagories for your attack and allow you one +1d6 damage to your warlock blast.[/sblock]

For Neurotic In Progress

For Redclaw Completed for the second time
[sblock]Before setting out on his journey and trial you had a dream of a golden dragon breathing fire on you. As you awoke from a searing pain in you right hand.....you obserrved that a ring, glowing faintly with white heat was upon your finger. The ring is fashioned from yellow gold and has two small sapphire eyes.....feel free to make up a design for the ring if you would like......the ring confers +1 to your aura and allows you to once per day engage two auras at the same time for the number of rounds equal to your level.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dracomeander

First Post
For J. Alexander:
[sblock]Ewan will thank his great uncle profusely for the bow and ask him if he knows the bow's name and history so he can show it the proper respect while using it.

I've got some questions so I can write the combat block stats for it correctly. Since it wasn't stated otherwise, the combat stats will assume a +1 enhancement bonus since that is required before other enhancements can be added. My question is this. Is the bow calibrated for any particular strength? IOW, was it made to be a mighty bow? The bow is great and if it isn't mighty that's fine. I'm just looking to be accurate in the write up. As a bowyer who has made a mighty bow for himself, Ewan should be able to judge the strength of the pull.[/sblock]

Pyrex

First Post
My opologies for not posting recently. I've been fighting off a cold and haven't been spending a lot of time in front of a PC.

I'll post a draft of my PC (with answers to the above questions) tomorrow.

Rhun

First Post
[sblock=J. Alexander]

For clarification, that is a +5 natural armor bonus that the ring confers, correct? So when combined with the base 10, comes to a 15 AC?

[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Andor

Andor is left handed

he prefers blunt weapons with sun or fire motif, now fights with morningstar with silver and cold-iron spikes (or is silver and has cold iron spikes or vice versa)

Gold circle earing (gipsy hairloom), signet ring of de Andrades (triangle in which three 'A's are folded, when unfolded they create pyramid with two 'A's as base and one standing on them as peek, see bellow) and silver holy symbol.
A
A A
Order of your preference: Weapon, Jewlery, Armor, Misc

The colors are gray and silver, fire pattern or sun bursts, golden rays. In official occasions he wears white with gold of Pelor clergy.

Feats > Magic > Ability

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Help!

OK, I know there's a weapon called a halfspear, but I can't find the stats for it - anyone know what I'm talking about? I've seen it, and I know it's different from the shortspear, but I can't remember how.

Leif

Adventurer
Question

Is Nijel's plate armor full-plate or half-plate? And more DM questions: [sblock=J. Alexander]1. If the Ability Bonus is applied to Dexterity, and this results in a dex bonus that is ordinarily above the max dex bonus for the armor type, what happens?
2. What is the armor check penalty for the armor?
3. Are the materials, construction, and style of the armor also at my option?
4. Also, did Father Josiah Burton give the armor to Nijel?
5. Can I work up a story (subject to your approval of course) about the armor's origins?[/sblock]

:D (Nijel LIKES regardless of the answers to these questions!!)

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Hey J. Alexander,

Did you ever come up with a map of the Kingdom? Or at least the region that borders Dashai?

:D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads