• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands

J. Alexander

First Post
The Post

The Lord Marshall is assembling troops to the southwest and west. Your on the northeaster border of the Kingdom with Stanton and the Republc to the north and west......the Dshai empire to your south and east.....

J. Alexander

First Post
Map 1 for Southern Operatives

Okay guys
I have a map ready of the operations area see the below attachment

Attachments

• Map1.doc
    29 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Rhun said:
Hey Leif, not that I am trying to suggest more min/maxxing or anything, but it seems that Nijel would be better off with his score of 17 in CHA instead of in WIS. Perhaps you have future plans regarding the character's development that necessitate the high wisdom, but I thought I'd at least throw that out there.
Yeah, I know, but thanks. See, Nijel always wanted to be a cleric, so.....

Rhun

First Post
J. Alexander said:
Okay guys
I have a map ready of the operations area see the below attachment

Not bad! :D

I take it we are the purple? What are the differences between the light green squares and the olive dots?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I bet Lord Marshal would give his horse and wife for contingent of 40 dwarven defenders and 10 Dumathoin priests. That setup looks awfuly defendable (assuming brown parts are hills)

History reference: Termopil? :)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Backtracking

OK, this is really strange.

I was looking over Katherine's character sheet and noticed that her alignment is listed as Chaotic Good (first page, upper right). I know I thought through some arguments for Lawful alignment when I was making Katherine, and oddly her Lawful alignment was a part of a discussion in this thread, but it's never been listed as Lawful as far as I can now determine.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I believe it has something to do with some Lawful feat which has lawful alignment as a prereq. Or did I see that on another char? :confused:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Neurotic said:
I believe it has something to do with some Lawful feat which has lawful alignment as a prereq. Or did I see that on another char? :confused:

I wondered about that - Feats are Ambidexterity, Two Weapon Fighting, and Weapon Finesse. I looked over the sheet and didn't see anything that requires lawful, but I may have missed something. Or it may have been on another character - we've got a danged big party going here - trying to keep up with all of us is gonna drive Todd crazy :] .

Dracomeander

First Post
Southern Operatives

Questions about the map. What is the approximate scale? How long should it take us to reach the main road? Is the Lord Marshall's rallying point within the borders of the map?

Ewan will lead the main group on the most direct route to the Lord Marshall but will detail other scouts to warn the outlying farmsteads, get the people moving, and apply the scorched earth policy.

Remove ads