• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Canada portrayed negatively in games?

Roudi

First Post
Dude, they make the maple syrup here. Out of thin air. Using wands made from maple trees. It is awesome.

Peameal Bacon is also awesome. So much meatier than your regular bacon.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Quote from a gaming shop backroom
" If we are in Canada I get a +4"
I always wish I had gone back to see what game they were playing.
anyway in what ever game they were playing, Canada was a positive.

Jeremy757

First Post
Mark Chance said:
Yup. Texas is for cuzzin-luvin'. Arkansas is for folks what ain't got all their teeth.

My mother's side of the family is from Arkansas, and she actually does have two cousins who are married to each other.

Anyone north of Dallas is considered a Yankee by those of us in Texas.

Now I think there would be some people in Sherman, Denison, and Witchita Falls that would take exception to that. Everyone knows the demarcation line is the Red River.

Of course what is north of DFW and what is part of DFW is constantly changing, so give it another 20 years and those cities will just be another suburb of the greater Metroplex anyway, another 50 and Oklahoma City will be the northern suburb of Dallas too.

Odhanan

Adventurer
Roudi said:
Dude, they make the maple syrup here. Out of thin air. Using wands made from maple trees. It is awesome.

Peameal Bacon is also awesome. So much meatier than your regular bacon.
Ah Geez! That made me laugh so hard! :eek:

Vigilance

Explorer
Fifth Element said:
Quick trivia question:

Name the only two countries, other than the USA, in the world that do not officially use the metric system.

Quick trivia question: What comedy movie was Chuck quoting above that someone took seriously?

Greg K

Legend
I don't see a problem? Everyone should know by now that Canada is not even a real country (says the person that would be half-Canadian if the US recognized dual citizenship :p)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads