Casting Characters In A Multiverse

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Also, looking more closely at that photo, I note that both Patrick Swayze AND Jennifer Grey are in Red Dawn. Talk about multiverses. In one universe, they end up as anti-Russian guerillas in the Colorado Rockies; in another they become sweethearts at a vacation resort in the Catskills (Dirty Dancing). All it takes is the right time-traveller to step on the right butterfly I guess

Also, looking more closely at that photo, I note that both Patrick Swayze AND Jennifer Grey are in Red Dawn. Talk about multiverses. In one universe, they end up as anti-Russian guerillas in the Colorado Rockies; in another they become sweethearts at a vacation resort in the Catskills (Dirty Dancing). All it takes is the right time-traveller to step on the right butterfly I guess
I am once again reminded randomly that Red Dawn is a John Millius thing. John Millius, who helped with Star Wars, and gave us Conan the Barbarian and Apocalypse Now and the first two Dirty Harry movies.

You know - John Millius, who John Goodman essentially played in the Big Lebowski.

Remove ads