• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Centaur Spirited Charge

Wonko the Sane

First Post
Kids come up with the darndest things...

Can a centaur take the Spirited Charge feat?

The prerequisites for SC are 1 rank in Ride, Mounted Combat, and Ride-by Attack.

I'd like to allow it, but am unsure if there is anything in the RAW to support it. I could just DM caveat it in, but this is for a local game club/league thing, so it kinda needs to be book-legal.

Thoughts?

Infiniti2000

First Post
Sure he could, but how often will a centaur be mounted?

Edit: That is, how often will a centaur be on a mount, not have someone riding him. :)

Last edited:

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
From memory, there was a note in... Races of Faerun? that centaurs can take Mounted feats.

Someone with the book might elaborate.

-Hyp.

Fedifensor

Explorer
Page 132 of Races of Faerun:

Racial Feats: None, but centaurs can acquire the Spirited Charge and Trample feats (ignoring the prerequisites) and apply the benefits to their own melee attacks.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Fedifensor said:
Page 132 of Races of Faerun:

Racial Feats: None, but centaurs can acquire the Spirited Charge and Trample feats (ignoring the prerequisites) and apply the benefits to their own melee attacks.
Sighs. Gotta get the Races of Faerun. I shoulda took a pass on the Races of the Wild. :\

Remove ads