CERAMIC D.M. the final judgement is in!

Speaker

First Post
Ooo! Let me in!

As a long time admirer of the iron DM championships, and a part-time addict/lurker on the ENBoards, I want to put some time into giving something back.

Let me at 'em!

EDIT: What are the limitations? Do we need to include all four pictures in our tale/adventure? Word limit? Thanks.

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
Speaker said:

EDIT: What are the limitations? Do we need to include all four pictures in our tale/adventure? Word limit? Thanks.

the illustrations should be featured prominently enuf in your story that they WOULD be chosen as illustrations.

there is no word limit, but the judges all have the attantions span of hyper mayflys :)

a link to the last one to show style and content possibilities- http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34588&highlight=ceramic

Last edited:

Mirth

Explorer
NOT EVEN MORE PEOPLE AND LESS TIME SHALL STOP THE MIGHT OF THE ...

Ahem. Ready to go people. Now where's NiTessine?!?

Drawmack

First Post
I'm in

Just a couple of rules questions

It can be an adventure synopsis or a story correct?

Can we put them on the web in HTML and just post a link, this way adventures could be full fledged adventures? (Not saying I will do this just asking if I could do this.)

Also word count limits?

How many ingredients?

Level of adventure?

alsih2o

First Post
Drawmack said:
I'm in

Just a couple of rules questions

It can be an adventure synopsis or a story correct?

Can we put them on the web in HTML and just post a link, this way adventures could be full fledged adventures? (Not saying I will do this just asking if I could do this.)

Also word count limits?

How many ingredients?

Level of adventure?
adv or story, you can html, but your doom if one of the three judges can't get to it :) , no word count limit, but limited attention spans, 4 ingredients, wiht a bonus ingredient in the semi's and 2 bonuses in the final :)

Remove ads