• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CERAMIC D.M. the final judgement is in!

Speaker

First Post
Heheh. You know what this is doing to us players, yes?

Nevertheless, I am willing to wait. Even if the anticipation kills me first. I just have to keep fighting the urge to click that edit button and do away with those pesky post-writing flaws that seem so clear to me now...

It doesn't help that you wrote so well, Mirthcard. Ever since I read Good Omens -- The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch , I've enjoyed the occasional tale of humanity's tempters.

Well, time to settle down and wait. Cheers, all.

Last edited:

Mirth

Explorer
Speaker said:
It doesn't help that you wrote so well, Mirthcard. Ever since I read Good Omens -- The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch , I've enjoyed the occasional tale of humanity's tempters.

Thanks for the high praise, Speaker. I love Good Omens too. You know that was co-written by Neil Gaiman, don't you? Someone compared your writing to Gaiman's in the last round's criticism and you said that you hadn't read any, so I wasn't sure if you knew that Pratchett & Gaiman had written Good Omens together.

I really enjoyed your story about the mage police, too. Inventive use of spells as instruments of justice in a world of magic. I likes. I likes very much.

Good luck to everyone. Now we wait for the judges...

Drawmack

First Post
Mithcard,
I liked your story, it was nice to have a lighthearted piece among the entries. It made me laugh which is not a reaction often envoked by the written word with me.

Speaker

First Post
mirthcard said:

...so I wasn't sure if you knew that Pratchett & Gaiman had written Good Omens together.

Now that I think of it, you are right. Funny that, I never made the connection.

Thanks for your praise. While I'm not quite happy with the fact that I didn't wait until morning to post--thus giving myself some time to edit out a few blatent mistakes that night cloaked from my eyes--I'll reserve final judgement for when I get the judges' results.

Waiting for that is no easy task :).

Last edited:

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Well my deadline is met and I've clocked up a few hours sleep, but my server seems to be going nuts and kicking me offline fiarly regularly. I'll start judging now, but given the problems with access, it could be a few hours before I get the results forwarded to Clay.

Thanks for your patience, everyone, and take heart - results are on their way :)

Mirth

Explorer
I've been waiting
for a girl like you
to come into my life,

I've been waiting
for someone who
could make me feel alright

I've been waiting...

:rolleyes:

Remove ads