CERAMIC D.M. the final judgement is in!

alsih2o

First Post
wow, simultaneous bumping, that's real entertainment :)

i have my critique written, we are just waiting for input from the 2 other judges, one in europe, one in australia....

Mirth

Explorer
alsih2o said:
wow, simultaneous bumping, that's real entertainment :)

i have my critique written, we are just waiting for input from the 2 other judges, one in europe, one in australia....

Heh. We aims to please, I guess. Isn't that right, Shadoe? :D

Last edited:

shadoe

First Post
Sure do. Besides it certainly beats doing real work at work. Or maybe I am just busy waiting for my test to finish printing.... I am not sure which. :rolleyes:

Shadoe's Lady

First Post
Hey mirthcard, I liked what you did with the mouse and the bird in the jar. I didn't see that one coming.

So, is soon something like "within the next 24 hours"? :)

alsih2o

First Post
Shadoe's Lady said:
Hey mirthcard, I liked what you did with the mouse and the bird in the jar. I didn't see that one coming.

So, is soon something like "within the next 24 hours"? :)

with one judge in australia, one in tennessee and one in the netherlands i cannot predict that, sorry :)

Shadoe's Lady

First Post
alsih2o said:

with one judge in australia, one in tennessee and one in the netherlands i cannot predict that, sorry :)

Well, especially when you consider that it's still Thursday in Tennessee, but it's Friday in the other two places. :)

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Well, at least one-third of the international judging decision is written up and sent.

May your wait for results be short :).

Remove ads