Character Submission Thread

Mr.Tinker

First Post
Might I recommend considering Vivisectionist as well as Beastmorph? They are compatible (no conflicts in changes to class abilities). The former effectively trades bombs for sneak attack, which should synergize well with a melee-centered build capitalizing on Mutagens. Also great RP opportunities -- At higher levels, the Vivisectionist can transform *other* people into animals. It's difficult and expensive, so probably mostly color only, but makes for a nice image of an alchemist who is obsessed with merging humanoids with other creatures.

"Mad? You dare to call me mad!? Well, if it's mad to want to put the head of a Penguin on a gnome's body, then surely, mad am I!"

Actually, that might be an improvement for both species...

hehe, I can imagine that :-D !

Thanks for the advice but as it is, I don't think Morgrym is that kind of person, even though he is chaotic and crazy with his experiments I just don't see him swapping heads, besides I like bombs. It's always nice to have some sort of ranged option and bombs are a pretty nice option. Again, thanks for the input !

here is a link to the new and improved Morgrym: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Morgrym_Nimblefingers_(Mr.Tinker)#Details

Satin Knights

First Post
I looked over Morgrym.
a) The combat stats were missing the -1 due to size when enlarged. Fixed.
b) The finances were off by 10 gp. Fixed.

Morgrym has his first approval of two.

Satin Knights

First Post
I got some spare time, so I looked over Dame Sienna Morrogrim.

a) CMD starts at 10. Fixed.
b) Converted all cp and sp to equivalent gold pieces. Adjusted finances accordingly.

Suggestion: LPF has 100% sell back to the store of unused items. So, it is in your best interest to buy a potion of CLW and two alchemist's fires instead of having 90 gp jingling in your purse.

Dame Sienna has her first of two APPROVALS.

Grayn

First Post
Thanks, SK. I know that one was kind of a mess.

I need to look into the how to by potions. I am assuming its at the Pearl? I need to do some more research on how that is done.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
roll d100. if the result is 75 or lower, then that item is in stock. otherwise 76 or higher and not in stock

there is a max value on item purchase: 16,000 in venza. this is found in post 1 in the mystic pearl thread

Cyclopean

First Post
Hey all,
here's my first post and first character submission, a dwarf druid named Tirgas the Hermit. Sorry if it's a bit of a mess, I tried to keep the formatting clean and conventional but I don't know how successful I was on that front. General advice is of course very welcome.

Satin Knights

First Post
Looking over Tirgras:
a) You have only spent four of your five skill points.
b) Boon Companion only helps a druid if he is multi-classing into something else. It is strange to see it chosen now when it has no effect.
c) You missed the +1 damage due to strength with your weapons. Fixed.
d) I did quite a few formatting tweaks.
e) Size makes a difference for Topaz in attack, CMB and CMD. Fixed.
f) You haven't declared what your Favored Class bonus is going to be used as for this level.

Suggestions:
a) Buy a dagger. It is kind of hard to skin a rabbit with a pick.
b) Normally I would say buy some trail rations, but with a 10 survival, you have no problem living off the land.
c) Viper is an interesting choice for a druid. Usually it is seen as a familiar instead of a companion. It is not as combat talented as other companions, and the Int is low, but it could be interesting.
d) You haven't declared any Archetypes. They need to be declared at first level, even though most don't get advantages until later levels.

So, a few minor things for you to fix. Good looking concept. If you are really going with the snake motif, the Serpent Shaman Archetype may be interesting.

NOT YET.

Remove ads