Character Submission Thread

Aura

Explorer
Still on the Docket (in order of appearance):

Francis John - has made it to level 2 and still only has one Judge approval, can we have another Judge real quick to a check of the current?
Aelspeth Noromiel - Needs one more approval (peer or judge)
Ethane Beray - Needs two approvals (1 judge, 1 peer or judge)
Arradon Delgaran - Needs one more approval (peer or judge)

Non-judge DMC credit awarded:

grumblyarcher - 0.1 DMC for Melisande
(special thanks to JS45 for assistance)

ealt

Explorer
I appreciate the speedy review! I went ahead and changed my bonus language to goblin and switched my skill rank from Craft (Alchemy) to Diplomacy. Figured it doesn't hurt to have good speaking skills!

Aura

Explorer
Review of Ethane Beray

This is a good-faith review of Ethane. If I have made any errors, let me know and we'll work it out. I've been known to blooper from time to time.

Things That Need Work:
* Number of Spells Per Day and what your Domain Spell is at each level.
* I corrected cost of Fly Potion and Heroism Potion to 750 gp each. They are 3rd level as they appear on the Wizard list. This will unfortunately put you upside-down on finances, so you'll have to refigure.

Things I Fixed Up:
* Noted the +1 in survival was a bonus from trait, and increased total to 11.
* Noted the +5 heal was a bonus from (healer’s) gloves.
* Noted that your metamagic rod is the lesser variety at 3000 gp.
* Noted your Headband was +2.

Comments:
* I was working from the assumption the undeclared regional language would be filled in as you worked on your background.

So it's coming together, but NOT QUITE YET. Let me know when you want a second look.

jackslate45

First Post
Reviewing Aelspeth Noromiel (I am totally stealing this set up from Aura, sorry)
Hurray for more wizards! I always liked wizards. Although my wizard is currently on the bench until further notice. I might make him an NPC in the future. Anyway...

Errors I see:
* As a starting wizard, you can only have 3+ INT mod (7 in your case) of level 1 spells written in your book. I am seeing 8. You will need to remove one unfortunately.

Suggestions and Comments:
*It looks like you selected the teleportation sub school (Shift replaces the acid power normally given). If you could mark that somewhere it would be helpful. Not really needed, but it might cause some confusion later.

The starting spells is unfortunately holding you up, but otherwise it looks good.

Aura

Explorer
The extra spell is not to worry, js45. (Good catch, though.) What is happening is MM is using time in the DWI to start transcribing scrolls into spellbook spells. (p 445, DWI thread.)

jackslate45

First Post
Reviewing Arradon Delgaran

Link to Character: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Arradon_Delgaran_(ealt)

Things You Need to Change:
* Nothing on my end. I double checked the language, and I'm guessing that the "Inner Sea" language is supposed to be your regional language correct? Goblin would be your bonus language via high INT, and is on the elven language list. Which reminds me, Aradra is short a language...

Comments:
* Rogues are really hard to play, due to their reliance on sneak attack for damage. They have to set up favorable conditions like flank in order to do the most damage. I hope your going to pick up Weapon finesse soon, since have a +0 to attack is going to hurt you for most of level 1.
* Our first real Thorn agent. Just be careful you don't say that out loud anytime soon. While PVP is not allowed, there are two very terrifying high level Rornish in the DWI right now :p

You get my stamp. APPROVED

jackslate45

First Post
The extra spell is not to worry, js45. (Good catch, though.) What is happening is MM is using time in the DWI to start transcribing scrolls into spellbook spells. (p 445, DWI thread.)
OK, I haven't read the DWI yet. Might need to do that first now...

Then looks good to me.

jackslate45

First Post
Review of Ethane Beray

Things That Need Work:
* Number of Spells Per Day and what your Domain Spell is at each level. - DONE
* I corrected cost of Fly Potion and Heroism Potion to 750 gp each. They are 3rd level as they appear on the Wizard list. This will unfortunately put you upside-down on finances, so you'll have to refigure. - I removed the potions, and redid the financials. Apparently I had added in the house / MWK spear in the first number, so I recalculated everything. This should be done.

Comments:
* I was working from the assumption the undeclared regional language would be filled in as you worked on your background. - Most likely Ethane does not get a regional language, since he comes from the area where Ruvalra's shrine is. Since the regional language is Common / Venzen, I don't think he gets access to one.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases