• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Check Out Planescape's Table of Contents & More!

A gallery of photos of Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse!

Brandes Stoddard has received a copy of Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse (which come out in two weeks!) and is posting loads of photos over on Blue Sky. You can check out his feed for the whole treasure trove--here's a look at the table of contents.

1.jpg
2.jpeg

What if the Aberration Githzerai are simply intended to be examples of Githzerai who have the Limbo Planar Traits (which I assume turns you into an Aberration).

A cleric spell that grants Planar Traits to PCs & Allies is a missed opportunity.

This is a great way to create Fallen Celestials, Risen Fiends, MechSlaads, and Aberration Fairies. I wonder if the Aborea trait will turn creatures into Celestials or Fey. I'm betting on Celestials because Elves born on Aborea automatically have the trait basically.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Yeah I know that. I just rather they bring one of those to 5E or make a new option if we're going with an Abberation playable pc option.

Then again, the Kalashtar pc can technically be refluffed as an Aberration pc option since its traits are very Aberrant. The Psurlon monster stat block in the spelljammer bestiary pretty much had Dual Mind and was resistant to Psychic Damage. And that was typed as Aberration.
Oh, Kalashtar are 100% Aberrations #The QuoriDidNothingWrong

They did give us playable Undead(ish) in Rabenloft...at least Dhampires and Returned republished would probably juat be given the Undead tag.

Given that one of the few things we know about the Monateranual is that they want to increase the variety of potential encounters for all 14 Creature Types across all Levels...thinking are going to see some recategorization as well as new options.
That's why I'm not too worried that we didn't get the full run of archons and guardinals in this book - the '14 MM was notorious for its minimal selection of Celestials, so it seems pretty likely they're saving some for the '24 MM.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
That's why I'm not too worried that we didn't get the full run of archons and guardinals in this book - the '14 MM was notorious for its minimal selection of Celestials, so it seems pretty likely they're saving some for the '24 MM.
Getting 200 new stat blocks, no doubt a big chunk are Celestials: I think we will see Ardlings as low Level Celestials. Also a good spot to refresh the Lore.on Eladrin, amd how the Celestials there relate to the Fey and Elves.

Remove ads

Remove ads