D&D Movie/TV Check Out The D&D Movie's Cast -- In Costume!

At San Diego Comic Con, next year's D&D movie, Honor Among Thieves, is getting a preview. Additionally, there's a 'tavern experience' where visitors can interact with D&D monsters and drink 'dragon brew', and at which is also displayed images of the cast of the movie in costume! everything below comes from that tavern experience, but there is an official panel/event later today (Thursday)...

At San Diego Comic Con, next year's D&D movie, Honor Among Thieves, is getting a preview. Additionally, there's a 'tavern experience' where visitors can interact with D&D monsters and drink 'dragon brew', and at which is also displayed images of the cast of the movie in costume! everything below comes from that tavern experience, but there is an official panel/event later today (Thursday).

rege.jpg

Photo: ComicBook.com​

Various media outlets are there and are posting previews and photos:

poster.jpeg

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Why does Regé Jean Page's breastplate have grooves down the middle? Wouldn't that deflect blades inward?

Given the multitude of reasons for getting hit, a small amount of relief on the breastplate is going to be pretty far down the list.

Stormonu

Legend
Of all the things shown so far, I really like the paladin’s look. The breastplate reminds me of a bronze (Roman/Greek) breastplate covered in a layer of patina.

And somehow, he reminds me of Regdar.

Trailer does look good. Might be a fun watch.

I keep seeing conflicting stories about the poster. Some people are saying that it was only made for SDCC, and that it was contracted to a third party for that. It does seem weird that there are no images from the movie and only pictures from game books on the movie poster.

Remove ads

Remove ads