Chicago Gameday 28 is Feb 26th: PLAYERS SIGN UP NOW!

ekb

First Post
It was from someone on the Fudge email list who knows I often disguise well known modules under different names. Cuts down on the spoilers, y'know... (cf. the Indiana Jones/Tomb of Horrors mashup from a few years ago)

Part of the core of what i was hoping to do with the island-as-sandbox is to have specific modules mapped onto specific locations, but the How and Why of going there and Doing Stuff up to the players. Since none of the characters will be advancing through Killing Things and Taking Stuff, it makes it a bit more interesting IMNSHO.

That said, want me to add that to the description?

ekb

First Post
You can do whatever; it was just a suggestion. :)
In that case... please change p'graph2 to read:

Old School Dungeoncrawl, New School Crunch. Total fun.
{James Raggi's "The Grinding Gear," modified to use Fudge/FATE mechanics}
<link>Blackpowder & blade...

As there's usually such a rush for my events... not that I'm concerned. ;)

in case there is, TorresRoman has claimed the bookseller character. I'm building a blog for outlining the campaign as a whole. Not much right now, but after GD I'll put up more of the information.

One piece did get figured out already: "An Fearas Meilt" is Irish for The Grinding Gear. /sigh.

Where are you going to run the campaign?

ekb

First Post
Where are you going to run the campaign?
GameDay only - this is just for us. I'm rolling this as an ongoing series for my events for the next year or so (depends on how it plays out at the table - someone might summon Cthulhu, y'know).

I might do other one-offs using the same setting & ideas at various FLGSs (and at home when I'm not playtesting), but the actual "campaign" will just be 3x a year...

Fumihasa

First Post
Myself +1 for Morning Game 5: The Pallid Plague. My character is level 1, not sure about my buddies, not sure he even has a PFS character so he might use one of the iconics.

Remove ads