Chicago Gameday 28 is Feb 26th: PLAYERS SIGN UP NOW!

rvalle

First Post
Ok... somewhat of a kink in our plans.

We just found out last night that Alex has a band concert on the morning of the 26th and seems to have an important part in it... as in doing a drum solo (or something of the sort).

The schedule is for him to be done at 9:20 and can leave at that time (how on time they will be remains to be seen).

We can do one of several things:

1. Decide this is too much trouble and try again on a future game day (though the boys would be crushed by this option... Alex REALLY wants to play in the Starwars game again.).

2. Push forward the best we can and I'll we waiting in the car to drive them up to Game's Plus the second he gets home. Honestly... probably looking at 10:15-10:30 if he gets done on time.

3. I'd have to get approval from the wife... but I could bring Nicky up as soon as I can (after our volunteer commitment is done) and have her bring up Alex when he is done.

sw3333... any thoughts? Sorry for the trouble. :(

I blame TB42... it was his idea!

:)

Last edited:

GameDay only - this is just for us. I'm rolling this as an ongoing series for my events for the next year or so (depends on how it plays out at the table - someone might summon Cthulhu, y'know).

I might do other one-offs using the same setting & ideas at various FLGSs (and at home when I'm not playtesting), but the actual "campaign" will just be 3x a year...

Alas, I am looking for a good, regular game. My peeps have trouble coordinating schedules.

sw3333

First Post
Ok... somewhat of a kink in our plans.

2. Push forward the best we can and I'll we waiting in the car to drive them up to Game's Plus the second he gets home. Honestly... probably looking at 10:15-10:30 if he gets done on time.

Let's go with this one - if you're up for it. A four-hour game is a good session, and we'll be ready to go as soon as you can get there. I would hope our other players would understand that.

But ultimately it's your call.

rvalle

First Post
Let's go with this one - if you're up for it. A four-hour game is a good session, and we'll be ready to go as soon as you can get there. I would hope our other players would understand that.

Thanks!

Lets go for it. We've managed to simplify the morning somewhat by getting out of the volunteer work (we'll do double duty in a following month). We'll take two cars to Alex's music thing and I'll head over as soon as he is done.

Sadly, this will leave you guys stuck alone with TB42 for some time. I'll do my best to make that time as short as possible.

:p

rv

rvalle

First Post

I smell a battle royale with the gonk droid in our future!!!

I'm sure we can come up with a way to amuse ourselves.

You are in a game store after all!

See you soonish.

rv

Remove ads