• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday IX is Oct 23rd: THE AFTERMATH...

FCWesel

First Post
buzz said:
Assuming we get the usual mad rush right before Gameday, GMs may want to make provision for walk-ins and whatnot.

i will try and plan for an extra seat or two at the most, but i do want to make sure to hold to as close as the group number i put up to make sure everyone who signed up gets the attention they deserve!

this was in no way a bump. move along. move along.

Jaws

First Post
buzz said:
Assuming we get the usual mad rush right before Gameday, GMs may want to make provision for walk-ins and whatnot.
I just did my second playtest for the adventure I'm running. With 6 people playing the characters the ENWorlders that signed up for my game picked.

I know that I wouldn't be able to handle anymore people playing. I will have one more playtest before the big game[day].

Peace and smiles :)

j.

William Ronald

Explorer
Back up DM is available

Originally Posted by buzz

If we are extremely hard pressed, I will be ready to serve as a back up DM with an adventure for 7th level characters that I ran in a previous Gameday. So, buzz, let me know if you will need me as it will impact the games that I have signed up for on this thread. (We might not know until Gameday if we need a back up DM, but I will be ready.)

Also, I do have an EN World Meetup thread in Gamers Seeking Gamers. It will be tomorrow around noon at Games Plus. A few people who signed up for the game day will be there to speak with each other and we may even have a game or two.

Last edited:

Quickbeam

Explorer
Jaws said:
I just did my second playtest for the adventure I'm running. With 6 people playing the characters the ENWorlders that signed up for my game picked.

I know that I wouldn't be able to handle anymore people playing. I will have one more playtest before the big game[day].

Peace and smiles :)

j.

And??? What kind of RBDM are you Jaws? You cannot simply post teasers of this sort and then walk away from the thread!!

Actually, I was just curious how things went for your playtesters. Might you share the basic feel of the session?

Jaws

First Post
Quickbeam said:
And??? What kind of RBDM are you Jaws? You cannot simply post teasers of this sort and then walk away from the thread!!

Actually, I was just curious how things went for your playtesters. Might you share the basic feel of the session?
Let me say that the oathsworn gets a lot of opportunities. Both roleplaying and kickin' butt.

The spellcasters better be prepared and work together.

The feel is...seperation is bad. Good for the RB. Very bad for the doomed heroes.

Mayhem and scowls :]

j.

buzz

Adventurer
William Ronald said:
(We might not know until Gameday if we need a back up DM, but I will be ready.)
I suspect this is the mosy likely outcome.

Also, I'm not trying to pressure anyone to make room for more players. Just saying to give the possibility some thought. Who knows? Maybe we won't get a big rush the last few weeks.

And... playtesting? What's that? :D

Quickbeam

Explorer
Jaws said:
Let me say that the oathsworn gets a lot of opportunities. Both roleplaying and kickin' butt.

The spellcasters better be prepared and work together.

The feel is...seperation is bad. Good for the RB. Very bad for the doomed heroes.

Mayhem and scowls :]

j.

Perfect. Absolutely perfect.
Sounds great Jaws...my anticipation is building!!

buzz

Adventurer
Well our banner ad is up to 19205 views!

With, uh, 16 click-throughs. At least people are seeing it, I guess. Looks like it'll be up until 10/13.

Also, I'm thinking that GMs have until 10/16 to let me know if they want to cancel for any reason, such as not enough sign-ups. After that, you come prepared to run your event no matter what. Capice?

Remove ads