• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

Pbartender

First Post
FCWesel said:
So who here already has thier game session written up?

Well, I've got the man-eating beasts, and the tribe of hunters. The pirate crew is done, and I've got mind-wrenching non-Euclidean horrors to spare. I just need a few more death traps and everything will be good to go.

buzz

Adventurer
spacepirat3, you're signed up.

And, by the power vested in me as a demonic servitor of the Dukes of Gameday, I added ENWorlder rustynorm to S1/G6 and S2/G1. He's having some problems posting from his account, so I'm signing him up while he waits for our mighty admins to fix things.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
allright, i'm a man of my word. ;) Mark's D&D game filled up, so sign me up for FC's Army of Darkness game. :D

MattyHelms

First Post
spacepirat3 - Welcome aboard! It's like I always say - the more, the merrier the TPK is for me! :)

buzz - Please sign me up for Reidzilla's morning game. I know I can play a golden age do-gooder and I know he can deliver the giant monster goods.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
buzz said:
I added ENWorlder rustynorm (...) He's having some problems posting from his account, so I'm signing him up while he waits for our mighty admins to fix things.

He (or anyone else having trouble) can contact kevin (@) kulp (dot) org or even post in the META forum (no account required) to get things squared away.

Last edited:

Ronin84

First Post
Buzz,

Confirmming seat for Rusynorm. We are both looking forward to the 26th, not sure what is going on with his account, but I had trouble signing on today as well.

Thanks for all the help!

Remove ads