• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

GORAK

First Post
Hello Buzz,
Go ahead and pencil me in for Morning- Slot 1, Game 6- Thimbledon's Thimble and Evening- Slot 2, Game 5- Swamp Full of Stirges.
I am going to put in a request now to my manager to see if I can Sat the 26th off for Gameday though I can not guarantee it. I am going to dig around in my stash and see what goodies I can donate to the prize pool. If I have to cancel I will notify you ahead of time but for now just assume I am in.
later
Gorak

buzz

Adventurer
pvt. patterson: Signed you up for Game 3 in the mornng, but there is no game 6 in the eveneing. Did you mean game 5?

GORAK: Done!

buzz

Adventurer
jalea, Redwind: Done! Welcome.

pvt. patterson: Please let me know if you meant slot 2, game 5. Anyone else here know him and can remind him?

MattyHelms

First Post
Hey, all -

I'm sorry, but I need to pull out of thisGameday. A few things have come up which will keep me from attending - not tragedies, but they will keep me from being able to attend this Gameday.

buzz, please pull my game from slot two and I will not be at breakfast or playing in Reidzilla's game.

My sincere apologies to buzz, Reidzilla, Pbartender, Joe Cohen, ChicagoRoy, and spacepirat3 and I hope to see you all the next Gameday.

Thanks,
Matt

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Please sign me up for the slot 2 game 2 painting seminar. Thanks.
(Hey, Jon, one way or another I will eventually paint a figure again.)

FCWesel

First Post
MattyHelms said:
I'm sorry, but I need to pull out of thisGameday. A few things have come up which will keep me from attending - not tragedies, but they will keep me from being able to attend this Gameday.

Ugh, sorry to hear that Matt! Hopefully you can do it next time. (I call dibs on Matt's prizes.;)) Seriously though, hope all is well and to catch you next time.

There's a seat open for Tracerbullet's game if someone wants to race for it. ;)

thalmin

Retired game store owner
MattyHelms said:
Hey, all -

buzz, please pull my game from slot two and I will not be at breakfast or playing in Reidzilla's game.

My sincere apologies to buzz, Reidzilla, Pbartender, Joe Cohen, ChicagoRoy, and spacepirat3 and I hope to see you all the next Gameday.

Thanks,
Matt
Matty, we will miss you. Hope you can make it next time.

Remove ads