• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XII is over... share the memories!

Der Spot

First Post
store inventory questions

I've got a couple of questions for Curt to see if some things I've been wanting to grab will be there come Gameday. I believe every "yes" I can get is about another $40 Games Plus will make that day. First, do you have a game called Betrayal at the House on the Hill? It's a WotC: Avalon Hill game, Ninjacat and I are currently borrowing Reidzilla's but we need our own so we can give his back :D . Secondly, a Serenity RPG book, I'm pretty confident of the yes on that one. But thirdly is this: I heard from a friend that there is some kind of extra-nifty special edition of the Serenity book, in which case I'd like to get that one instead. Let me know what you can do, hopefully I won't be forced to give my money to your inferiors :( .

Ninjacat

First Post
Oop, that reminds me...

..Curt, any chance of Freedom City for M&M this time through?

And I assume you'll have M&M 2nd Edition in stock, yes?

MattyHelms

First Post
buzz said:
MattyHelms: Sorry, but I already called dibs on the HC copy of Chill he was getting rid of. :p

Curse you, buzz!!!!! Surely you know from reading Synnibarr that only Fate, namely me, can call dibs on a game! Since a Synnibarr edict has been violated, this entire thread is now null and void. Please return all of us to our states before the adventure.

Oh, yeah - I haven't signed up for anything yet in the AM since RL may be intruding a bit on the day...

FCWesel

First Post
Der Spot said:
But thirdly is this: I heard from a friend that there is some kind of extra-nifty special edition of the Serenity book, in which case I'd like to get that one instead.

Not to step on GP's toes, but I am not sure about how the special edition books are distributed. I know that they are available on the MWP online store.

http://www.dragonlance.com/store/

Here's a link to the serenity part of the page.
https://ssl.perfora.net/s112415939....ata/0005_Serenity/product_overview.shopscript

Bardsandsages

First Post
buzz said:
You can send prizes to:

Games Plus
101 West Prospect Avenue
Mount Prospect, Illinois 60056
Attn.: Curt Duval

Adding a note in the box indicating the items are for Gameday is probably a good idea, too.

Thansk again for making a donation, Bardsandsages!

Thanks, for the life of me I can't get the search engine on this site to work.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Ok, I'm down for some super-heroy goodness. Sign me up for the Mutants and Masterminds game, pretty please.

Also, I'd like to reserve an extra spot in that game for a buddy of mine. He's going to be dropping in and signing up (soon to be a converted EnWorlder), but I want to make sure the spot is there for him.

Thanks!

buzz

Adventurer
TracerBullet42 said:
Ok, I'm down for some super-heroy goodness. Sign me up for the Mutants and Masterminds game, pretty please.
Done!

TracerBullet42 said:
Also, I'd like to reserve an extra spot in that game for a buddy of mine. He's going to be dropping in and signing up (soon to be a converted EnWorlder), but I want to make sure the spot is there for him.
Done, but be sure to have him make an official post.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Joshua Dyal said:
To MarkCMG: I know it's not an official event, but are we still doing the Friday night thing for the out-of-towners?

Still on. You, reveal, and Curt . . . and perhaps one more special guest (so far).

Remove ads