• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XII is over... share the memories!

Reidzilla

Explorer
In regards to Buzz's idea for a Chicago Gameday Cafepress t-shirt site...

The (Un)Official Matty "Bionic" Helms VS Barendd "Mutant" Nobeard Gameday Grudge Match t-shirt design!

Enjoy! :p

Attachments

• gamedaygrudgematchWEB.jpg
    gamedaygrudgematchWEB.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 77

William Ronald

Explorer
Reidzilla said:

The (Un)Official Matty "Bionic" Helms VS Barendd "Mutant" Nobeard Gameday Grudge Match t-shirt design!

This is GREAT!!! Okay, we need to have this battle as a side event. Hmm, obviously if there is betting, thalmin has to git his fair share!!! :lol:

MattyHelms

First Post
Reidzilla said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

That rules!!!!!

You've also accurately captured my body shape...

Nikmal

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
One thing we might want to try in the future is some type of quick painting competition. Say in under an hour. Might be fun to see what comes from it!
Yea I was thinking about that too... once we get enough people to participate in the seminar.. or maybe during a break from the gaming to have a speed paint contest? This could be alot of fun!! :)

Now to think of the prizes. maybe for the next game day after this we can have the contest :)

Nikmal

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
Make it the store owner and the organizer of the event. Or if the master of the paint seminary doesn't paint, make him the judge.
I think that Curt would make the best judge of it.. and if I am the leader of the paint seminar.. or Matt we could do it as well :)
-jon

buzz

Adventurer
Nikmal said:
I think that Curt would make the best judge of it.. and if I am the leader of the paint seminar.. or Matt we could do it as well :)
Ooo! Yeah, a panel of judges would be ideal.

Reidzilla

Explorer
MattyHelms said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

That rules!!!!!

You've also accurately captured my body shape...

I am glad you like it!

If you think it would make a cool t-shirt, I could have it ready for purchase, through cafepress.com, in under 24 hours. With speedy delivery, you could wear it to gameday!

Seriously Buzz, I think a Chicago Gameday Cafepress site is an awsome idea (post #172). Let's here from everybody about their opinon on this. C'mon and speak up! Its not like we don't need a good reason to keep bumping this thread anyways. :D

Remove ads