Chicago Gameday XIV Planning Thread: June 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
Well, we still have time before Gameday to get those event descriptions posted, but...

Slackers!

:)

Reidzilla

Explorer
Hey Everybody,

Sorry these are late. Mid-March I went into the emergency room. After two weeks in the hospital and a months convalescence, I am trying to catch up with life.

Jupiter City #1: Prehistoric Peril
Jupiter City is once again in distress as prehistoric creatures have mysteriously appeared and attacked the populous! Even stranger, the primeval beasts seem to disappear without a trace! It is up to American Hero Alliance to overcome these antediluvian antagonists and uncover their origins. For more information on participating in a Jupiter City Saga event, please click here.

Jupiter City #2: A Sound Thrashing
Of all the super villains in the AHA files, Professor Frequency easily ranks in the “10 least dangerous” category. So how he just gave your team the worst thrashing of your lives is a painful mystery; a mystery that must be solved quickly. For more information on participating in a Jupiter City Saga event, please click here.

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, now I feel bad about the slacker comment. :)

Thanks, Reid! I'll update the main post shortly. As soon as Joe posts his, we're good to go with sign-up.

buzz

Adventurer
William Ronald said:
Also, when should we start a sign up thread?
We're just waiting on Joe right now. FCWesel's events are currently semi-descriptionless, though we may have to live with that for a while; he's on the publisher's schedule.

FC, is there any more you can reveal about the playtest for the sign-up thread? Genre? Publisher? Anything to entice people to sign up.

Ninjacat

First Post
buzz said:
[h2]Morning[/h2]

2. Legends of the Shinning Jewel, D&D 3.5, kenobi65

*snicker*

Not to Grammar Nazi or anything, but "shining" has one N, Buzzster. And Kenoi65 has it right in his submission, hee.

Unless the jewel is gonna be taking people out below the knees and above the ankles or something...

Just wanted to point that out for correction in the sign-up thread; I just happened to notice it when I checked to see if Reid's & Joe's descriptions were up yet. *g*

kenobi65

First Post
Ninjacat[SIZE=1 said:
Unless the jewel is gonna be taking people out below the knees and above the ankles or something...
[/SIZE]

"Ya wants dat pansy elf t' suffer an unfoitunate accident? Dat'll be 100 gold fer a shinnin' he'll never ferget, or 200 if yas don' wan' us t' leave any marks." :D

Thanks for the catch, Ninjacat...I'd noticed it earlier, and figured it'd get fixed in the signup thread.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Ninjacat said:
Not to Grammar Nazi or anything, but "shining" has one N, Buzzster.

[groundskeeper willie]

quiet! d'ye want t' get sued??

[/groundskeeper willie]

Ninjacat

First Post
BOZ said:
[groundskeeper willie]

quiet! d'ye want t' get sued??

[/groundskeeper willie]

Ah, so it's the shinnin' gem, not shining OR shinning...

Groundskeeper Willie was the first thing I thought of too, heh.

JoeGKushner

First Post
buzz said:
Okay, now I feel bad about the slacker comment. :)

Thanks, Reid! I'll update the main post shortly. As soon as Joe posts his, we're good to go with sign-up.

Introductory adventure to Warhammer.

Characters will be provided.

bring pen, scratch paper and 2d10 (% dice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads