Chicago Gameday XVI planning thread - Feb 24th: Head to the sign-up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracerBullet42

First Post
buzz said:
If you ran Spirit of the Century, though, I'd buy you a cookie.
I'll buy you two cookies if you don't run it... ;)

That's TracerBullet42...starting fights at ENWorld since 2003! hehehe...

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
You didn't read the rules. You can't sign up yet.

Now we aren't going to let you sign up at all :p

(Just kidding, you can still sign up. But look for the thread in a few weeks. :) )

D'oh. My bad.

Re: 2 slots of Agon. I'm only up for one. If you decide to run an all day game, that's cool, I'll find something else.

Also, a small part of me is interested in running a slot, simply because I haven't GMd in so long that I might as well be a newbie, and I'd REALLY like to be involved in a game of Don't Rest Your Head, which I doubt anyone else is gonna run. (Unless you are, in which case I will buy you a box of Oreos.) I don't want to take a table away from someone who actually knows what they're doing, though. And I definitely want to play in at least one slot as a player player. And play.

I'd also be keen on seeing It Was a Mutual Decision get played, but that requires co-ed players, at least 2 of each, so that might be iffier. But that I know I could run, since it takes no prep whatsoever. Hooray for prepless games!

So, um, thoughts on that? "You can't run a game" is a perfectly cool response, as it will just free me up to play instead.

Um... yeah. I'm done.

Ninjacat

First Post
Hmmm, what to run, what to run...

..actually, I have no idea. I've got half an Angel/Buffy idea kicking around in the back of my head, but that's about it, and ALL THREE of my events at the end-of-the-year con I attend were "creepy" in nature, so maybe I'm done with that for a while, or at least should be...

..Well, Reidzilla's not running AHA this time around, so I'll probably run some sort of superhero event. Buzz, if you could put me down as running an afternoon Mutants & Masterminds 2E, I'll get back to you with details.

Anyone have suggestions for said details? Or something else they'd like to see? I missed the October GameDay last year, so I feel all out of touch, heh.

Sidekick

First Post
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
Nah, I think our next event is typically in June/July.

If you really cared about us, you'd schedule your visits to come play with us on a gameday. :p :D

Bummer that we won't get to have you around--we love out-of-towners!
Oh well. I would have scheduled it for that, but hey I can't see my Hapkido Club buying into that (we're having a club organised trip to our organisations main school in Lombard Il).

oh and missing out on IH too... :(

Last edited:

rvalle

First Post
Nev the Deranged said:
D'oh. My bad.

Re: 2 slots of Agon. I'm only up for one. If you decide to run an all day game, that's cool, I'll find something else.

Also, a small part of me is interested in running a slot, simply because I haven't GMd in so long that I might as well be a newbie, and I'd REALLY like to be involved in a game of Don't Rest Your Head, which I doubt anyone else is gonna run. (Unless you are, in which case I will buy you a box of Oreos.) I don't want to take a table away from someone who actually knows what they're doing, though. And I definitely want to play in at least one slot as a player player. And play.

I'd also be keen on seeing It Was a Mutual Decision get played, but that requires co-ed players, at least 2 of each, so that might be iffier. But that I know I could run, since it takes no prep whatsoever. Hooray for prepless games!

So, um, thoughts on that? "You can't run a game" is a perfectly cool response, as it will just free me up to play instead.

Um... yeah. I'm done.

Hah! Now you HAVE to run a game.

I don't think we can have too many people running games. Pick a game and step up and Buzz will grab you a table.

rv

FCWesel

First Post
TracerBullet42 said:
I'll buy you two cookies if you don't run it... ;)

You would have to buy me a HELL of a lot more cookies than "two" to out-vote the great boyahh boy, Buzz.

At least three and a half of them... ;)

TracerBullet42

First Post
FCWesel said:
You would have to buy me a HELL of a lot more cookies than "two" to out-vote the great boyahh boy, Buzz.

At least three and a half of them... ;)
That's it...I'm getting some cookies for myself right now. (Hooray for our vending machine at work!)

buzz

Adventurer
rvalle said:
Pick a game and step up and Buzz will grab you a table.
What rvalle said. Nev, you are more than welcome to run something, and it warms my heart to see you considering so many cool indie RPGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads