• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Christmas Day - Why are you at EnWorld?

Christmas Day - Why are you at EnWorld?

• Home Alone

Votes: 20 17.1%
  • Addicted to EnWorld

Votes: 18 15.4%
  • Don’t celebrate Christmas

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Need a break from family

Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Other

Votes: 44 37.6%

• Poll closed .

the Jester

Legend
I'm home alone right now- but I just woke up prematurely.

Should be heading up to Redding in a few hours with omrob and his lady love/my attorney; sadly I won't be able to hook up with my family- the timing is just wrong, given their commitments- but at least I'll be with friends.

pogre

Legend
Getting ready to run the new D&D Basic game for my son. Merry X-mas and welcome to geekhood son! Glad he's getting older - I want to play with all of his toys now!

Anyway, I came on here to complain about WOTC keeping Attacks of Opportunity in the BASIC game. They seem to have utterly squandered an opportunity with this set. More thoughts on the basic game after we play an adventure with Uncle Steve.

My god our house is a wonderful mess!

Last edited:

ElvishBard

First Post
Hello, my name is ElvishBard and I am addicted to Enworld.

Actually, the party starts in two hours at my house so I have to find something to do.

Swiftbrook

First Post
No I'm not addicted to EnWorld ;)

Taking a break. Already assembled my first Chrismas Lego (I'm a lego maniac!) and my son has build one of his as well. Extended family is coming in a few hours. Warming up after clearing the drive ... it's 7 (F) outside, before the wind chill!

Merry Chirstmas all.

-Swiftbrook

Imperialus

Explorer
waiting to go to the mothers place... Have to wait for my sister to come pick me up though since my better half took the car to go to her parents place last night and I have more than a few presents to carry.

Dragonmarked DM

First Post
Already did the morning family deal with the wife and daughter, and x-mas with her side of the family has been canceled for now due to all the snow we got here in southern Indiana. That means I've got time since I'm off today to work on this tuesday's coming adventure. But I always have to check the latest and greatest at ENworld before heading to my dungeon to decide how to next make the PC's have a generally bad day.

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
Just taking a break and sticking my head in. Our Christmas is just me and the wife (our families are thousand+ miles away) so we don't do much. The big event today is a movie later this afternoon. Until then, it's games, food, and whatever else. I'm taking most of the day off from work.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads