• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Christmas Day - Why are you at EnWorld?

Christmas Day - Why are you at EnWorld?

• Home Alone

Votes: 20 17.1%
  • Addicted to EnWorld

Votes: 18 15.4%
  • Don’t celebrate Christmas

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Need a break from family

Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Other

Votes: 44 37.6%

• Poll closed .

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
We have opened the gifts and had breakfast and now the kids are playing with their new toys. I thought I'd stop by and wish everyone who celebrates it a Merry Christmas.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Here by myself. I'll be going over to my aunt's for Christmas dinner in a little while, then might go over to a friend's house and watch some more TV with them. If not, it's come back here and watch some more Futurama DVDs and work on the new campaign world.

Turjan

Explorer
We celebrate - and get our Christmas presents ;) - on Christmas Eve. I spent a very nice afternoon until well after midnight with friends, and I just got up now :).

cjdc1973

First Post
I am just the first one awake and after taking care of all of the morning needs of the various ferrets we own or foster, I am killing time on-line. This means the usual array of checking world news, reading comics and seeing what the on-line gaming communities have been up to over the past 24 hours.

Dragonblade

Adventurer
I'm killing time until the wife and I head over to my parent's house later to open presents and have a nice family dinner.

Merry Christmas to all!

frankthedm

First Post
Very bored, annoyed that Christ-Mass will never be moved to when it should be. Will go see the darkness movie & hop to National Treasure if it sucks, writing up a reveiw of the doom board game.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Addict? Yep. The family thing has already been done until dinner, so we're all doing out own things. Right now, watching Return of the King EE :)

Same. We finished up most everything between yesterday and this morning, I don't have anything to do really until 6 PM. So I'm stopping by for a minute to read some threads.

Greylock

First Post
Home alone.

Later on, once the sun has hopefully turned some of this ice into slush, I will head to my father's house for a coupla hours. We'll share some Townhouse crackers, maybe a diet soda or two. I'll give him a new toy to play with, he'll give me a check [or if he listened closely, the LotR dvd set. Hopin'...]. I'll listen to how all of his favorite teevee shows went this week. He'll pretend to be interested in my latest Grocer tales. Maybe my ma will phone. And so on...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads