• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

Chthulu Mythos Deities in the original Deities and Demigods 1st edition book -help

E

Elderbrain

Anybody here have a copy of the original Deities and Demigods book and want to do me a favor? I'd like to know which Chthulu Mythos deities were featured and what their divine ranks (i.e. "lesser god", etc) and alignments were, so I can compare with my 3e book and see if there were any changes (besides the obvious, like increased hit points/die). Any help would be much appreciated! Or at least point me in the right direction to find the info... :cool:

Nagol

Unimportant
Sure, but the stuff in there doesn't fit well with other sources.

Cthullu -- Greater -- CE
Azathoth -- Greater -- CN
Cthuga -- Greater -- CE
Hastur -- Greater -- CE
Ithaqua -- demigod -- CE
Nylarathotep -- Lesser -- CE
Shub-Niggurath -- Lesser -- CE
Yog-Sothoth -- Greater -- CE

*edit: didn't notice the alignment part of the request. Adding now

Last edited:

Advertisement