• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chuckles the Clown (Fri 9-1) (Dread)

Nareau

Explorer
I'll be running this game Friday morning, from 9-1 (although I could move it to Thursday or Saturday morning if that's better for people) . If you're interested, post a reply and request the character you want. Once the date gets closer, I'll PM each of you a character questionnaire to fill out. Be forewarned: This game touches on themes some folks find too disturbing for a game. But it'll still be some good, campy horror fun!

Links stolen from PirateCat's thread:
Dread Official Site
EN World Dread Thread

Chuckles the Clown
3454655c5fc32c65.jpg

The summer of 1986 is coming to an end, and you and your friends from Shermer High School are headed out to the Dreamland Amusement Park. Just about everyone you know is moving away to go to college, so this might be your last chance to hang out together for a long time. It might be lame, but the rides look cool, and it's a chance to get away from the parents. How much trouble could you possibly get into at a stupid carnival, anyways?

1) Claire - The Rich Girl [OPEN]
2) Andrew - The Jock (ScyldSceafing)
3) Brian - The Nerd [OPEN]
4) John - The Punk (Qualidar)
5) Allison - The Goth (RedWick)
6) Billy – The Druggie (DaveStebbins)

Nareau

Last edited:

That's sounds coool. Reminds me of a trashy horror novel called 'The Funhouse' I read years ago. I'm trying to horn in on Diaglo's Friday morning OD&D game, though.

Queen_of_Spades

First Post
In this time frame, only if i learn teleport....

But i've been thinking and it sounds like a really good game to play. Cant you move it for thursday morning? Friday I have RW's game at 1, and as I said, i have yet to learn teleport

Last edited:

Remove ads