• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Hampshire Gameday - Sat. May 15th

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
It.. is.. ALIVE!

Well, awake. Which is certainly a step in the right direction. Adventure is printed and prepped. See you all soon.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Had a wonderful time today. Thanks to you all for coming and a huge thanks to the gamemasters for running.

The Mutants and Masterminds game went very well. The title was "Titans vs. Nazis". The plot was based upon All Star Comics #14 (Dec/Jan 1942/1943). That was one of the few times the JSA actually went to Europe during the war, each of the eight members delivering supplies to the resistance in eight Nazi-occupied nations.

The plotline was that Lex Luthor and his Secret Society of Super Villains knew the history of that mission and used an Apokoclypse-based time travel device to go back to 1942, where Luthor became Hitler's Vice-Furher. He then set the other villains up as Senior Nazi officers, sending them to trap the JSA. But Doctor Fate detects the time displaced villain at his location and the three portals which brought the villains there. He sent a message through the portals to lead a superhero team from the future to come back to assist.

So with the time-travel element this allowed the Playing Characters to be Teen Titans from any era. From the 1960's era original series we had the Dick Grayson Robin and Aqualad. From the launch of the current Teen Titans series we had the Tim Drake Robin, Impulse and Raven. And from current continuity we had Superboy and Static. It was great fun, especially watching the interaction of the two Robins and Aqualad trying to get over his inferiority complex.

It was only fitting that Aqualad was the one that knocked out Adolph Hitler...when none of the other playing characters were watching! And nobody believe him when he said so because moments later Impulse used an Apokolypse-made BFG (as only Kirby can draw) to kill and disintegrate him. So once again Hitler was burned beyond recognition in a German bunker...only this time in 1942. The heroes won in the end and returned to their own times, anticipating changes due to their actions. Great fun!

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
Thanks for a great day!

I greatly enjoyed my first experience with paranoia. My last clone died on the nose of a rocket in low orbit above the moon. That's a memorable finish right there.

--Z

Silvermoon, thanks again for hosting...
Had a blast playing DragonAge, PirateCat's dwarf was hilarious...
Titans vs. Nazis was also awesome, one of many highlights was Qualidar's Aqualad trying to converse with the concentration camp prisoners, starting with "Sprechen ze Atlantean?"

P.S. to Silvermoon, remembered where I got my screenname: I used to play Medal of Honor a bit a few years ago, and due to the abundance of dying and respawning, only to inevitably die again, I felt WalkingCorpse was an appropriate gamertag...

baradtgnome

First Post
Thanks SilverMoon & Kriskrafts for hosting; thanks Princesskeyblade & SilverMoon for running the games we played in, it was very enjoyable.

All hail the Junior Justice League Without Pants!

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Thank you Silvermoon and family for hosting. I had a great time.

Thanks to those who ran the games I played in.

The round-robin went remarkably well.

Congratulations to the survivors of the Paranoia game (On reflection, I have decided that the real winner is Squeeky the Cleanbot who gets to clean the dust off the moon)

Thanks to our generous hosts for hosting a great gameday and feeding a hungry group of gamers.

Thanks to Silvermoon for running for us. Thanks to my players for playing in my game. I only wish I had kept a quote sheet.

As far as the M&M quote sheet: I will have to post it tomorrow!

Remove ads