• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Hampshire Gameday - Sat. May 15th

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
Looking forward to this! I can't make the morning sessions but I can still come for the lunch before the afternoon session, right? And I imagine directions will appear here before Saturday.

Thanks again for putting this together!

--Z

Silver Moon

Adventurer
DIRECTIONS

Take Route 93 to Exit 7 East, Route 101 -
or - take Route 95 to Exit 2 West, Route 101 -
Take Exit 4 off of Route 101, Old Manchester Road, Raymond -
Go North for 1/2 Mile, turning left onto Scribner Road (by the Town Safety Complex) -
Go 1/2 mile turning right at the fork, then right again onto Onway Lake Road -
Go exactly 1.2 Miles up Onway Lake Road to #59, a large white house -
Go down driveway and park in front of the large barn.
Come to side door by the driveway to enter.

Looking forward to this! I can't make the morning sessions but I can still come for the lunch before the afternoon session, right?
Sure, that's fine.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Two days away. Still one open morning slot and two open afternoon slots if anybody else wants to sign up.

Just pulled the 21 pound turkey out of the freezer to thaw. Will have some breakfast food and multiple teas available for those who arrive for the breakfast hour (8:30 to 9:30 AM). Note - we are not coffee drinkers in this household so if you desire that beverage you should bring it along.

Woo Hooo!!! I can not wait to see everyone tomorrow.

I get to make a last minute staples run tonight I think (I have been a slacker). But the game is already to go!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Speaking of slacker, I haven't been able to get my Dread plot to gel correctly. It's almost there, but in this case "almost" means "disappointing." Do any of my players object if I run a Paranoia game instead? If it's the choice between a not-yet-ready-for-prime-time horror scenario and a really fun Paranoia game, I'd much rather do the latter.

The Computer is your friend. Trust the Computer!

What do folks think?

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Speaking of slacker, I haven't been able to get my Dread plot to gel correctly. It's almost there, but in this case "almost" means "disappointing." Do any of my players object if I run a Paranoia game instead? If it's the choice between a not-yet-ready-for-prime-time horror scenario and a really fun Paranoia game, I'd much rather do the latter.

The Computer is your friend. Trust the Computer!

What do folks think?
I think that I'm sorry we're both running in the same slots, I love Paranoia

Remove ads