City of Balstion OOC

Amazing Triangle

First Post
I assumed he would wait but barbarian impatience is legendary...

I am thinking there are only 4 or 5 of you there (2 are kind of going to go cower unless their owners show up).

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Amazing Triangle said:
"I told him to wait for you but I can see he didn't I will tell you where he has gone," Jeffery gives you very detailed directions that even a small child could follow if it wanted to.

Is it over or under a mile?

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Poor Arain he is now under the DM's control which means he is a fervent Johan fan. :D

I think this is going well and is a good warm up for me as a first timer at the whole pbp Dm thing. Ah yes to the point. I updated my placeholder and now things start to move along. Hope the story is not to far out for you yet, wait for it there are answers to each of the questions you have been asking. If there are any that you want to be sure I answer post them here. As it stands I have:
Why the throat cutting?, Why the bruising?, Why the poison?, Did he do the poison to himself?, Why the officer "bodyguards"? I think that is about it...if there are, like I said, anymore just post them.

wmasters

First Post
There's one other question that Tori's got: Why would Saundra say she was out of town when, according to Jeffery, she was the first to find the body?

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
wmasters said:
There's one other question that Tori's got: Why would Saundra say she was out of town when, according to Jeffery, she was the first to find the body?

That is a very good question, I suggest that after we visit the merchant that someone talk to the gate guards to determine when the Baroness returned to the city.

I wonder if Burl Odom is one of the 3 in "protective custody"?
Holloway said:
"As for merchants that worked with him there are 3 in the city currently they have detained and are currently waiting in protective custody. There are only two people listed in his will, his wife and his son. We have ruled out the son due to the fact that he is in Althora, halfway across the world, busy with his own thriving business,”

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Now that Arain is on autopilot we need to decide
1. Are we going to have him cast Speak with Dead
2. What questions should he ask? (If we decide to do it) We get 4 questions.

wmasters

First Post
What is your name?
What is your favourite colour?
What's the flightspeed of an unladen swallow?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I don't think we have Arain cast Speak with Dead yet, at least until we've seen the merchant, Dig and the maid, to see if we can get a better idea of what happened, so we can actually ask the right questions.

AT - how concealing were the bruises over the barons body? Is it so bruised as to make it difficult to make out physical features?

Remove ads