City of Balstion OOC

wmasters

First Post
Amazing Triangle said:
Poor Arain he is now under the DM's control which means he is a fervent Johan fan. :D

Now I've got this image of him 'guarding' the manor with pom-poms singing 'Go Johan! Go Johan!'

wmasters

First Post
I just wondered what everyone thought of the pace of this? For me, this seems really slow even for PbP, and I was hoping we could pick the pace up a little?

If this is OK for everyone, or the fastest we can do, then OK. Of course, I quite understand if it's not possible for anyone, particularly you, AT, to go any faster on this.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
wmasters said:
I just wondered what everyone thought of the pace of this? For me, this seems really slow even for PbP, and I was hoping we could pick the pace up a little?

If this is OK for everyone, or the fastest we can do, then OK. Of course, I quite understand if it's not possible for anyone, particularly you, AT, to go any faster on this.

We seem to be stuck at the moment because the fastest character is being run by a player who is only able to post once a week. If Morand could post multiple attacks (2 or 3 rounds worth, just to get us to the point where the rest of the party gets there) then it might speed things up.

Personally after we learn what we can from the merchant I am considering heading off on my own to investigate.

Remove ads