City of Tomorrow IC (DC/Blood of Heroes)

Bubbles scans the area for injured folks who need a lift to the hospital right away.

OOC: Int? [roll0] + [roll1]
If someone looks like they're going to die in the next minute, and there's no ambulence crew nearby, she will scoop them up and rush them to the nearest hospital. Otherwise, she will fly after the motorcycle.

hero4hire

Explorer
STAR Labs
0/Gs sails down to the 1st landing between the flight corrugated steel stairs. Blockade takes a step onto the stair and his body I immediately seizes with pain as a 100,000 volts of electricity blazes through his body. From above and below two costumes figures emerged.

Electrocutioner-DC-Comics-Lester-Buchinsky-Batman.jpg
Brutale-DC-Comics-Nightwing-Black-Canary.jpg

OOC: Lightning attack on Blockade...rolls two tens!!! Rerolling doubles for a total of 37. Result is 13 raps of damage. Blockade can absorb up to 9 raps with Hero points using last ditch defense. Blockade will be stunned (instead of dying)

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
Metropolis street
To Bubbles it seems most everyone is alright and she sails after the Cyclist. He is out of sight but she is able to hone in on his high powered engine.

OOC: Both 0/Gs and Bubbles roll for Initiative

Bubbles gives the citizens one last look and then races after the cyclist.

OOC: Initiative [roll0] + [roll1]

GM Edit Initiative is only 1d10+your initiative score. In Bubbles case +16
I will take the 9 for a 25

Last edited by a moderator:

STAR Labs
0/Gs sails down to the 1st landing between the flight corrugated steel stairs. Blockade takes a step onto the stair and his body I immediately seizes with pain as a 100,000 volts of electricity blazes through his body. From above and below two costumes figures emerged.
OOC: Who's above and who's below? And does above mean outside?

hero4hire

Explorer
OOC: Electrocutioner is on the top of the 2nd flight of stairs and is close to 0/Gs. Brutale was in the rafters inside above the stairs.

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: INIT: [roll0] + 11 = 20

The lightning was bright and Jacob didn't know what to do for a moment against such an opponent. Then he spotted the weird guy in the rafters above and got an ideal.

OOC: Wish to Gravity Decrease the Electrocutioner and push him at Brutale.
[roll1]
[roll2]

hero4hire

Explorer
Ooc: The stairs are built like this picture.

lost_places_factory_old_lapsed_building_stairs_staircase_railing-589667.jpg!d

Gravity Decrease only works straight up. Eventually stunting or buying Telekinesis or Attraction/Repulsion is certainly doable.

Edit I will have to fix link when I get on my laptop

Last edited:

Remove ads