• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Clasically Modern (Hopefully) Kickin' Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
reveal said:
Crap this is a long thread. Can somebody summarize the other 21 pages for me?
trivial drivel. We needed you, Lady A and Kemrain to make it interesting.

Sniktch

First Post
Aeson said:
trivial drivel. We needed you, Lady A and Kemrain to make it interesting.

Eh, I thought the first 6 pages had some interesting moments... well, at least until Darth put me on ignore.
mischief.gif

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Frukathka said:
My weekend was fun. I stayed with a very good friend in Glendale for 3 days and 2 nights. Booze, Malts, Movies and DnD (2nd Edition, but I'll take whatever I can get).

3 full days in Key West, a sunset cruise aboard a sailing vessel, dressing as pirates and getting "conscripted" into the Key West XMas parade (wasn't our original idea!) and some of the guys tried to "beg" (pirate-style) rum off some of the people watching. They got some rum from one couple and then a few beers. Then ran into a bar and bought some rum and cokes! :lol: Went out to eat all the time, "bar crawling" each night.

No time in all that for D&D. But some D&D tomorrow night! :cool:

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
Only here randomly for like a month and you get so lost...when I finally get internet again I SO have to catch up again.

Yup. Since you've been gone, it's been flame-free. There's a prob there! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads