• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Clasically Modern (Hopefully) Kickin' Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Darth K'Trava said:
3 full days in Key West, a sunset cruise aboard a sailing vessel, dressing as pirates and getting "conscripted" into the Key West XMas parade (wasn't our original idea!) and some of the guys tried to "beg" (pirate-style) rum off some of the people watching. They got some rum from one couple and then a few beers. Then ran into a bar and bought some rum and cokes! :lol: Went out to eat all the time, "bar crawling" each night.

No time in all that for D&D. But some D&D tomorrow night! :cool:
Sounds like you had more fun than I did. :mad:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Darth K'Trava said:
3 full days in Key West, a sunset cruise aboard a sailing vessel, dressing as pirates and getting "conscripted" into the Key West XMas parade (wasn't our original idea!) and some of the guys tried to "beg" (pirate-style) rum off some of the people watching. They got some rum from one couple and then a few beers. Then ran into a bar and bought some rum and cokes! :lol: Went out to eat all the time, "bar crawling" each night.

No time in all that for D&D. But some D&D tomorrow night! :cool:
I so wish I was there. Any pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads