• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Classic 1st edition AD&D Game

rangerjohn

Explorer
Mithreander said:
The waitress heads to the table once more, looking at the strange collection of adventures and asks "Ya going ta eat, or not?" with a smile that looks glued on rather then cultivated.

The other patrons seem to start heading for different places as night falls, as others come in to fill their empty chairs. A man with very pale skin and black hair walks into the bar with a grace belying his human hertage and an opening through the croud seems to form around him as he makes his way to the bar to talk to a woman there. Almost instantly it seems that he had captivated the womans attention and within minutes starts to head out, with the young woman in tow.

"Well since it appears the fish are fresh here, I'll have an order of fish and potatoes, with a small beer."

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
"Aye, worked on the Sea for a while. Lots of halflings down there, but mostly dwarves, as you can probably guess. Never really saw anything interesting, the job was kind of a bore. Did see me one of those...what are they called...drow once, though." When the man comes in and leaves with the woman, he snickers. "I wager his bed'll be warmed tonight." After the barmaid's return, he laughs and says, "You don't need to ask a halfling twice to eat. Of course I'll have a second course! Some beef, please, and some bread, the nice, crusty kind the way the gnomes make it. And an ale, of course." He pats his coin ouch. "And I'll by this round of ales for my companions. Well met, travellers." He winks again.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Elana

"Just some bread, please..." (trailing off)

(Elana is studying the man and woman; not familiar with human civilized customs, but does there seem to be anything odd about the man? Or the woman, for that matter?)

Mithreander

Explorer
Other then the fact that the man is pale, but then again there are plenty of pale individuals here. COmes from working in the underground sea.

The waitress leaves and comes back and returns with a plate full of food and places it in the middle of it. THere is fish, beef, cheese, and bread.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Elana

(Taking the bread with a silent prayer thanking the Green)

"So... I am afraid I am not... knowing... what work one finds in the lands of men to earn money? Most of my work has been in trading useful herbs, and furs, in barter on the outlands. The city is not known well to me."

rangerjohn

Explorer
Argent Silvermage said:
Lexander sits for a few moments and then says I am to meet an employer tomorrow. Perhaps He/She will need more help. I could put in a good word for you all.

"You wouldn't be talking about the mayor would you? It must be quite a problem if both of us have heard of his troubles." Falryn replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads