Coming in May: Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes! [UPDATED!]

So they just gave the title and showed the cover mock-ups; no specific info till Monday?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
It's gonna be just like Volo's with some planes or planar events/histories, then some PC races (gith) and then a monsters manual. - This one mostly higher level stuff.

Sounds pretty good, but nothing to get excited about.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
It's gonna be just like Volo's with some planes or planar events/histories, then some PC races (gith) and then a monsters manual. - This one mostly higher level stuff.

+1

I do hope for name level/unique fiends, or other unique beings.

According to the recent interview. Their goal was to make at least half of the monsters in the book CR 10 or higher.
That's great news to hear.

And we still only have a fuzzy view of the Special Edition cover. Hopefully they give us a better view later today!

And while it doesn't look to be exclusively planar, I'm guess at least half, if not more, will be, just from the examples given on the new product page.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

Slavomir

First Post

Hope you right - but I cannot see any information on new playable races there. Any way will see

Remove ads

Remove ads