D&D General Companion Thread to D&D Survivor: Planar Dragons

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Oh, yes. I meant what I said upthread about it taking forever if people don't vote.
Yeah sorry, I lost interest because it's taking so long and most of the candidates are so obscure that we know nothing about them. When I remember Im just voting to eliminate whatevers lowest, but that's not really motivation to care.
It's not fun voting in a popularity contest where nothing is popular

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Yeah sorry, I lost interest because it's taking so long and most of the candidates are so obscure that we know nothing about them. When I remember Im just voting to eliminate whatevers lowest, but that's not really motivation to care.
It's not fun voting in a popularity contest where nothing is popular
I feel personally attacked. I have a favorite, by far! But I don't dare vote regularly for my favorite, because I've learned from other threads that that's a surefire way to get it booted from the list quickly!

EzekielRaiden

Follower of the Way
Seriously folks, if we're gonna be doing this, let's at least try to get something fun and/or funny.

Battle Dragons are the OG shouting dragons. Their breath weapon is sonic. They are literally able to FUS...RO DAHHH!!! people to death. How is that not great???

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
I feel personally attacked. I have a favorite, by far! But I don't dare vote regularly for my favorite, because I've learned from other threads that that's a surefire way to get it booted from the list quickly!
I also have a favorite - also holding off doing lots of voting for same reasons
Great minds and all that 🙃

Remove ads