Considering DMing a game... [Interest Check]

Theroc

First Post
forward momentum :) not to be obnoxious, but i'm excited to play. :)

Yeah I've been kinda busy lately, (I'm not used to being busy so i'm not always efficient and stress easily sometimes), so I haven't gotten much time to sit down and work on stuff, but yes, momentum is good.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I know not what you have planned Theroc but I find giving the players an IC and a little RP time gives the DM about a week to set himself to rights.

In my Grey Mist Game the players posted 9 pages before they even needed me LOL.

They will be so busy with descriptions and talking about fighting styles that you should have a few extra days.

HM - The Lurker

Lughart

First Post
Now we know the secret.

But seriously, thats a good idea. Might let us get a feel for our characters and keep up the enthusiasm while you work out the crunchy bits.

Theroc

First Post
I'll post an IC tomorrow if I don't get swamped. If I do, expect it Tuesday. I won't promise anything too elaborate, but it should get you guys started on things. :p Thanks for the idea HM.

Theroc

First Post
Solosaddie; Thinking Kam gets +2 to whichever stat gets the +2 and the -2 associated, and the other abilities. Then next level you get get the additional attribute bonuses. I would say powerful build is delayed, but that would just get complicated and waste your gold. :p

SolosAddie

Explorer
cool. hope you're feeling better then.

+4 str -2 dex, +2 con.

How about +2 str, -2 dex for now then the rest on level up.

assume my longspear and spear is large-sized then too.

Last edited:

Remove ads