Considering DMing a game... [Interest Check]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Apologies if I seem slow, I'm literally making stuff up as I go along as I hadn't intended to start so soon. :p Stuff's hectic and I haven't gotten to do much research or plan out a specific world even as far as a city.

I guess that's the danger with an interest check thread: everyone hears the idea and gets really excited about it before you are ready! :)

Theroc

First Post
Glasseye, since most PHB races without LA have one positive bonus and one negative, I'll allow the racial benefit of Vanara with one tweak. You get either the +2 wisdom or the +2 intelligence, not both.

Does this sound fair?

Anyone who has a character prepared for the game, please post your sheet in the Toria thread I linked earlier. I am planning to start this in a few weeks time, but want to get you guys rolling so I have time to see how many applications I'll be reviewing.

If you who volunteered to help me DM would like to assist me in double-checking things, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I am thinking that the first four completed applications will begin with me, and then perhaps one of my Co-DM's can assist me by running a parallel match with a new group if there's sufficient ready characters for more than one group.

Quick houserule I'd like an opinion on.

Experience is going to be complicated enough for me to track. Will anyone mind terribly if I remove 'favored' classes?

Dragonwriter

First Post
Anyone who has a character prepared for the game, please post your sheet in the Toria thread I linked earlier. I am planning to start this in a few weeks time, but want to get you guys rolling so I have time to see how many applications I'll be reviewing.

If you who volunteered to help me DM would like to assist me in double-checking things, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Okay, my Warlock is posted. She ended up a little... crazy. hehe.

I can start looking over the other sheets today and tomorrow, give you a hand. But man, I hate those Code sheets...

Quick houserule I'd like an opinion on.

Experience is going to be complicated enough for me to track. Will anyone mind terribly if I remove 'favored' classes?

By all means. I know I'll be going single-class, anyway. :)

nothingpoetic

First Post
Interested

I know you are 6 pages into this and have 8 characters or so, but I am looking for a pbp game to get into. This would be my first pbp, but not my first time playing 3.5 by any means. If you have space, I would love to play as well

Theroc

First Post
I know you are 6 pages into this and have 8 characters or so, but I am looking for a pbp game to get into. This would be my first pbp, but not my first time playing 3.5 by any means. If you have space, I would love to play as well

Well...

Theroc said:
I am thinking that the first four completed applications will begin with me, and then perhaps one of my Co-DM's can assist me by running a parallel match with a new group if there's sufficient ready characters for more than one group.

Not gonna stop ya. :p

Remove ads