• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Converting prehistoric creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleon

Legend
Alertness and Iron Will.

You're clearly personages of enormous taste and insight in your Feat choices... since they agree with mine.:p

What about attacks, are we going to just give it tusk gore attacks like the original, or downsized foot stamps & trunk slams as well? I prefer the latter.

Splitting its Skill points equally and adding Alertness gives in Spot +6 and Listen +6.

That would just leave Challenge Rating, Advancement and Flavour Text / Tactics.

Nearly there!

RavinRay

Explorer
Everyone agrees on the Alertness so it's a go. Tusk and trunk attacks are ideal, as it's too small to stamp any Medium-sized PC. (Maybe a prone halfling or gnome, eh?)

Cleon

Legend
Everyone agrees on the Alertness so it's a go. Tusk and trunk attacks are ideal, as it's too small to stamp any Medium-sized PC. (Maybe a prone halfling or gnome, eh?)

I don't believe there's any official rule applying size restrictions to Stomp attacks like their is for Trample, so that doesn't bother me. Besides, the dwarf elephant could always rear up to kick with its forefeet, like Champion the Wonder Horse. :p

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Just gore, I think. They don't seem like they'd have stamps as natural attacks, though it might be worth mentioning that they can use them as unarmed strikes.

3 ranks each in Listen and Spot, I guess?

CR 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads