Cookin again

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter

Shrimp Creole on bed of Mediterranean rice; green bean macque choux; ham, lamb chop; Mediterranean ground meat & spinach; dolma (meat stuffed grape leaf)

Not pictured- because I couldn’t eat any more- roast beef; spanakopita; sweet potatoes; deviled eggs; bread pudding

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Dolmas an aquired taste but I've only had it stuffed with rice. Don't mind a little bit but can't eat a lot.

Imported lamb?
No way of knowing for sure. I cooked the shrimp and the beans, and we decided to get everything else from local restaurants (or relatives). When I picked up the order, the owner threw them in for free!

Don’t know why he did, but we have always been on pretty friendly terms.

Going to reciprocate the gesture by giving him some of our family’s hot sausage spice mix. He‘s got access to a halal butcher in his grocery, so I bet he’ll get a kick out of it.

Zardnaar

Legend
No way of knowing for sure. I cooked the shrimp and the beans, and we decided to get everything else from local restaurants (or relatives). When I picked up the order, the owner threw them in for free!

Don’t know why he did, but we have always been on pretty friendly terms.

Going to reciprocate the gesture by giving him some of our family’s hot sausage spice mix. He‘s got access to a halal butcher in his grocery, so I bet he’ll get a kick out of it.

It's how I tried dolma first time. Throw in at Turkish kebab place.

Eating leftovers. Trifle with white chocolate coated black cherries.

IMG_20201226_200819_BURST001_COVER.jpg

Sponge cake, custard, jelly/jello, cream, fruit.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
On the first day of Leftovers, I made this plate for Mom...
6DTjgoq.jpg

“Creole” roast beef & gravy and Lebanese garlic spread on toasted Ciabatta roll
Tabouli
Babaganoush
Tostitos

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases