• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Could we get a neverwinter nights board?

poilbrun

Explorer
I found it a bit sad that 21 of the 30 threads on the first page of the D&D Software forums are about NWN. I would have preferred to have a computer games forum and a software to use with D&D forum instead of the two mixed together...

Grazzt

Demon Lord
poilbrun said:
I found it a bit sad that 21 of the 30 threads on the first page of the D&D Software forums are about NWN. I would have preferred to have a computer games forum and a software to use with D&D forum instead of the two mixed together...

Once all the jazz about NWN dies down, there shouldnt be that many threads. Everyone is just excited about the new toy on the market.

hong

WotC's bitch
poilbrun said:

Why is it sad if it's on topic? Would you complain if 21 of 30 threads in the Rules forum were about rules questions?

These things happen in cycles. The latest game (or book, or product, etc) starts a flood of posts. A week, or a month, or six months later, the flood dies down. If a new board was to be created every time something like this happened, we'd end up in a situation like UNsenet where there are newsgroups devoted to the blizzards of 1993, or to the DESQview application, and so on. This would not be good, IMO.

orbitalfreak

First Post
If you think the situation with NWN is bad now, just wait 'till July. When ELH comes out, General and Rules will be absolutely flooded...

... not that that's a bad thing!:D

Grazzt

Demon Lord
orbitalfreak said:
If you think the situation with NWN is bad now, just wait 'till July. When ELH comes out, General and Rules will be absolutely flooded...

... not that that's a bad thing!:D

So- will House Rules most likely? "What, Epic Toughness only grants +30 hp per level. I am Rule 0ing it so it is +50 hp/level."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads