D&D 5E Enhancing Vecna: Eve of Ruin *SPOILERS*

I realize that is the story of the book, but that doesn't work for me. IMO, even though, or possible because, Vecna did the work Kas can't usurp it. He doesn't have the strength to handle that power.

Also, why would Miska help Kas remake the multiverse?
It’s implied to be an equal partnership, Miska will also be remaking the multiverse.

Another big reason Miska would be helping Kas is because Kas offered him his freedom.

dave2008

Legend
It’s implied to be an equal partnership, Miska will also be remaking the multiverse.
Again, doesn't make sense to me. I'm fine if it works for you. I am going to change substantial bits of the story for my own use.
Another big reason Miska would be helping Kas is because Kas offered him his freedom.
If I was Miska, I would only take that so far. Once free (and at full power), Miska would leave Kas in the dust (IMO)

Again, doesn't make sense to me. I'm fine if it works for you. I am going to change substantial bits of the story for my own use.

If I was Miska, I would only take that so far. Once free (and at full power), Miska would leave Kas in the dust (IMO)
Again it goes back to Kas being dim. He was the Grog of Vecna’s original adventuring party. But it’s not unrealistic, I find dim people even more common in real life than they are in fiction!

But it’s one reason I’m going for Tasha as the main villain.

dave2008

Legend
Again it goes back to Kas being dim. He was the Grog of Vecna’s original adventuring party. But it’s not unrealistic, I find dim people even more common in real life than they are in fiction!

But it’s one reason I’m going for Tasha as the main villain.
Kas has an intelligence of 24 in the adventure. Being dim doesn't track.

dave2008

Legend
The intelligence stat is recall and maths. It doesn’t measure judgment or common sense.
His Wis is 19 and Cha is 26. All his stats that might affect his "dimness" are extremely high and suggest the opposite. Again, it doesn't track as presented in the adventure.

Not that I really care for my own use, but if your argument is that the adventure wants him to be dim, well it gave him the wrong stats!

EDIT: In the adventure Vecna's stats are mostly lower than Kas's.

Vecna "mental" stats: Int 22, Wis 24, Cha 16.
Kas "mental" stats: Int 24, Wis 19, Cha 26

Remove ads