D&D General could you help me sorting those two stats I have difficulties to appraise

le Redoutable

Ich bin El Glouglou :)
DEX 6 Virtuoso
CHA 5 Might / Prestige
??? 4 ?? Merit / Champion / Worker ( my preference is for CON )
STR 3 Toughness / Pugnacity
??? 2 ?? Enthousiasm / Amateur / Energy
INT 1 Intuition

as you notice, Energy is what I would generate for use with Con, which conflicts with Merit ( or Worker )
Merit toggles also with Faith ( a WIS thing )

any ideas ?
???

CharlesWallace

enworld.com is a reminder of my hubris
I'm curious- I don't understand what it is you're trying to do. I lack context maybe- I don't know what the terms after the rank numbers are from or supposed to tie to.

And I don't know how you're deciding what ability to tie to the words. When I looked at this, I see Worker and say, well, that sounds like Con. That leaves Wis for Enthusiasm / Amateur / Energy. But I feel like Intuition is tied to Wis pretty explicitly in 5E. Anyway, I guess I'm trying to understand where these words come from and what you're trying to do.

le Redoutable

Ich bin El Glouglou :)
yes, from AD&D 2E Player's Option, Wis was cut in half between Intuition and Willpower

perhaps it is way too easy to localyze the Faith of Illuminated people as to develop Enthousiasm;
if so, then the system looks like that :

DEX 6 Virtuoso
CHA 5 Might / Prestige
CON 4 Merit / Champion / Worker ( my preference is for CON )
STR 3 Toughness / Pugnacity
WIS 2 Enthousiasm / Amateur / Energy
INT 1 Intuition

still, Energy from Enthousiasm flickers with an old ( well, not so ) topic in which I relabelled CON to Energy
now, if Wis ==> Energy, and Energy is used in the 5 spell-using classes ( that I write down here ) ...

Bard
Cleric
Druid
Elementalist
Illusionnist

then, I have a little work to remap those

CharlesWallace

enworld.com is a reminder of my hubris
Figures, I spent most of my childhood in 1e and then 2e. But I never read those player options books that came out at the end of 2e. Sorry I wasn't more helpful! :)

Remove ads