• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Council of Thieves, Act I - The Bastards of Erebus [DISCUSSION]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I was about to post a response of "what are you talking about", but I just remembered I stole the character sheet to use the format...

as for him getting the dog back, all he has to do is play a country and western song backwards.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ya know, I have been to the adament web sight about a half dozen times and it has dissappeared into the eaather!

Malvoisin

First Post
Everyone, thanks for your patience. Things are a little slower getting out of the gates than I imagined, but we're still on track.

Scott, I know you're attempting to work on your swashbuckler. Have you purchased (or are you planning on purchasing) the Tome of Secrets? I'm just trying to get an ETA for your PC's sheet to be completed.

Similarly, Shayuri...how are things coming on your end? Is your rogue nearing completion? I hope to be able to start the game sometime soon.

Let me know where we stand, guys, please.

Shayuri

First Post
Prrrrrrrretty much done, I think. I was really busy over the weekend getting ready for a visit from family, so I didn't have the time and energy to doublecheck and post.

I will finish this up today as part of my big push to get caught up.

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn's posted in the RG...I just need to pick her tiefling freak power.

I'm thinking Acid Splash. I'll finalize it today though...one way or another.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
I just need to pick her tiefling freak power.

TieflingFreak

She's a half devilish girl
The kind you don't take home to mother
She will never let your spirits down
Once you get her off the street, ow girl
She likes hiding in shadows
She says that gold's her all-time favorite
When you let your guard down it's the right time
For a sneak attack, ow

That girl is pretty wild now
The girl's a tiefling freak....

:D