• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Council of Thieves, Act I - The Bastards of Erebus [DISCUSSION]

Malvoisin

First Post
Malvoisian, I am at home on a quickie computer thing right now and need to get to my service call soon...but I just wanted to tell you that I am going to make my character as the concept mold per my original post, but going with a pf rpg fighter per the srd. I will explain further later if you wish to know the why not a swashbuckllewr...until then->whoosh!

That's fine if you want to build your concept as a straight Fighter, Scott. It may be better to keep things simple and stick to core classes anyway. If you want to explain your decision in more detail, that's fine, but it's not necessary. Just let me know as soon as you get Marcus finished, please.

Malvoisin

First Post
Heya, CB. I went over Quinne's character sheet.

My thoughts...

[sblock]
A fine job, as expected. :) I have only two (very) minor quibbles.

1. Her CMD should preferably be listed as +16, so I don't forget about the base 10.

2. I would prefer a notation about relevant AC penalties from armor worn somewhere on or around the character's skill section. Adventurers spend more time in armor than out of it, IME, so I like to default to the penalized total.

That's all I've got. Otherwise, well done. Thanks.
[/sblock]

Malvoisin

First Post
Mowgli, I just noticed that Slip's throwing axe damage was adjusted down to 1d4, but I believe it should still be 1d6.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
re: george of mt vernon: *sigh*

re: +12 crowbar: *shudder*

EDIT:
working on character now.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Mowgli, I just noticed that Slip's throwing axe damage was adjusted down to 1d4, but I believe it should still be 1d6.

:blush::eek::blush:

OK, got that fixed. Also added some stuff to Slip's Background section that should do for her intro to the adventure. After you look it over just let me know if it'll work . . .

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads